Friday, August 6, 2010

disparate life

I was just reading a blog post here, and thinking about why I haven't blogged in a long time. It's not for a lack of stories. I have had a lot of adventures in the past two months.

#Gay Pride
#July 4th
#Birthday
#Gaga
#Political Campaigning
#Rooftop Parties
#Picture in the Paper (for a good reason)

I'm sure I'm forgetting a lot in this but those are the highlights. Low points include 3 sets of friends moving away, weight gain due to my job stress (I've gained about 15 pounds, which for a former fat kid, really frightens me), and a new level of loneliness that I don't really know how to comprehend.

At least my hair is looking good these days!

I appreciate and request no sympathy because it only makes me feel worse. Rather, if you are to comment, please ask about which story you want to hear more about, or detail your summers out.

2 comments:

Mike said...

Hey Dane: Just stumbled across your blog. Since i'm the first commenter on this post, do i get to hear the story I picked? I'd like you to tell why your picture was in the paper.

Dean Grey said...

It's been a while, Dane!!!

(((HUGS)))

-Dean