Saturday, June 5, 2010

I forgot what I was talking about

HAHA this happens all the time...

Updates: Short & sweet because the sunshine, pool, & a beer are calling my name.

Had a great Memorial Day Weekend!! Pool time, BBQs, porch time with friends, and a freaking amazing arts festival in my neighborhood, along with extra time off and a massage, made it Awesome! It was quality.

The guy I dated over the winter is planning on moving in downstairs from me...that should be interesting, and we're having a heat wave in OKC the likes of which I can't remember (except one of those summers that I worked construction from 5am-4pm)...and I only have one window AC unit...could get interesting.

Dealing with a bout of depression but hopefully soon it will pass...

I have had a lot of fun and am making connections at the new job so that's nice & other than that I've just been working and spending time with people..Gotta Run!

4 comments:

Steven Anthony said...

sounds like u r in a good place....glad to hear it:)

Dane said...

I'm all over the board, as usual lol. I should just accept the crazy & go with it..

christopherc said...

It's life, enjoy and live it out loud!

christopherc said...

It's life, enjoy and live it out loud!