Monday, May 17, 2010

Day 03 — Your favorite television program

This is so easy for me! I absolutely love the West Wing. I love the cast, the storylines, the comedy, and the cinematography. It's such a fun show & I enjoy watching it almost every morning while getting ready for work...

If we are talking about a current tv show, then it would be Brothers & Sisters. I can't believe they killed Robert off, I totally thought they would send him off to Federal Prison or something fun like that. I mean I knew he hadn't renewed his contract with the producers but to kill him off that simply in a car accident was just random & kind of a known commodity. I thought that the new story line for Saul was heartbreaking but kind of a really pathetic attempt to give him a past. They should just write someone into his life & let it be. I so much would rather be a Scotty than a Kevin or Saul...

2 comments:

christopherc said...

Does that make you a political junkie?

Dean Grey said...

Just one, Dane?!

How can I choose!

One of my favorite TV series was La Femme Nikita starring Peta Wilson.

It was such a cult hit, with only a small group following it, but I think it was great all five seasons.

Plus the guy that played "Michael" was ridiculously sexy!

-Dean