Monday, April 12, 2010

I've lost something

I don't know.

I'm having the best and worst year of my life so far. I know this mountain won't last. This song is touching me right now. I made a mistake on Friday night & have been emotionally wrought ever since. I know I've got to cut myself some slack because I'm pretty bad ass but I've got to make sure that my priorities are in order.




I wouldn't be surprised if I lost most of my readers lately, my blog posts have been my negativity outlet for the past few months. I swear I'm not this whiney in real life. I'm funny, loving, kind, always smiling, meeting new people and the other side of me is what's inside. I can't live up to these expectations any longer. I make my own expectations!

4 comments:

Steven Anthony said...

The presure we put on ourselves is always the hardest....just breath friend and give yourself a break.

peace

Michael Rivers said...

Seeing you're putting too much pressure on yourself is the first step. I tend to do that too. I'm trying to get better at not doing that. Cutting myself some slack.

Tim said...

I stumbled across your blog and find it delightful that you have a category called "gay guys suck"....how can those boys in OKC not fall in love with you?

Dean Grey said...

I'm still here, Dane!

Keep blogging, mister! We're here for you!

-Dean