Thursday, March 4, 2010

March UPdates

It's been a busy time in my life. I have been working a lot with my primary job, but recently was recruited to be the event planner for March of Dimes for their April event (a banquet for almost 500 people) and it will be one of the larger events I've done. My responsibilities to everyone and everything have increased...I hope other things will start to match it.

I'm finally getting over CW and happy to report that we are starting a great friendship. We hang out often and are getting to know each other well and that's all I can say about that.

I really don't have much else to say other than I've been busy, life is good, and I have great friends.


*I did have something great to say earlier but I've since forgotten it in the hustle & bustle of the day.

4 comments:

christopherc said...

I think it sounds like a lot of things are starting to come together in a positive manner for you!

Hope it keeps up and you're enjoying life!

-C

Dane said...

The weather has improved finally too!! I'm so much happier these days haha.

Hm, What? said...

Glad to hear that things are going so well. Good luck on your event! I don't think I could ever manage something like that.

Dean Grey said...

Dane!

I'm glad to hear you're keeping busy and moving on with your life!

The fundraiser sounds like a challenge but a really good cause too!

You go boy!!

-Dean