Sunday, January 10, 2010

formspring.me

I'm new to your blog (lol and blogging in general) and it sounds like you might have started yourself in a smiliar position so i just wanted know...'what made you decide to get out of the closet?'just curious =)Sam In Real Life

I've actually been blogging for about 6 years now. I started out like most people (xanga, myspace, etc.) and I ended up here. I like to write and it's really helped my writing skills throughout the years. I came out in 2005 to my family, 2003 to my friends (and myself) and this blog seemed to be the next expression of my writing.

The decision to come out was really simple. I wanted to live an honest life. I wanted to hold hands with a boyfriend and not worry who was seeing it. I wanted to preempt anyone from talking to my parents too.

Ask me anything

No comments: