Thursday, December 10, 2009

10000 + Pictures

So I turned 10000 at midnight! YAY! They say the average American lives between 27-30 K days, so I'm about 1/3 through life. I feel as its the beginning of a new chapter and that I've been preparing for it for a while now. (some historic cultures believe that you don't really leave adolescence until age 27 or so).

This is my Christmas tree. A reimagined structure using Fir boughs and a pot to put it in.



This is the picture of my mantel...Christmas did blow up in my living room.


It also has the picture from my paternal grandmother, and an ornament from my maternal grandmother.

4 comments:

Michael Rivers said...

Great pictures! I still need to take mine.

Steven Anthony said...

great pics....love the mantel....congrats on the 1000 thingy;)

Dean Grey said...

Go Dane!

10,000 never looked so good! *(~_^)

The Christmas tree looks, um....interesting.

At least it's handmade, right?

I love the red triangle trees on the mantle. Very rich color!

Thanks for sharing!

-Dean

Aaron said...

LOL at the tiny Christmas tree! Haha. Although I must say your decorations are rather impressive in the living room! I love your house - very bright.