Sunday, November 1, 2009

Now

So I ended up crashing because I was way too tired to start the evening at midnight! Even with the time change, I was wiped out from the CRAZY fun mostly straight party on Friday night...

OU played well last night (they finally have settled down, too many nerves at the first part of the season EVERY SEASON!); I'm still impressed with Iowa this season (though I don't know that they could defeat a florida or texas this season). I was bummed about OSU losing to texas last night but was impressed with Penn State's win. I hope OU can get a good bowl game (like Christmas Eve or NYE!)...

I've decided that I want to go back to school and I'm going to be spending a few hours this fall figuring out the best of the choices (adulthood is about making the best choices of the worst candidates...like the 2004 election HAHA). Currently it's between furniture design, architecture and law. I've got to put it into words; I've got to decide whether I want to make a lot of money, be creative, or be poor and happy. It's hard because I truly operate out of both sides of my brain! Maybe that's why I'm indecisive...maybe it's because indecision runs in my family (both my father and dad's dad wanted more out of their careers but settled)...maybe it's because I'll have to live with that choice for a long while!

I had some weird dreams last night; one was about being at the grocery store and being mad that there was no red onions in the produce section so I was having to settle for the white ones. (I love both but wanted red for some reason LOL). The second one is a recurring dream that this girl I went to high school with (who was incredibly mean to me) and I were watching a bunch of kids...I don't know what that means but she keeps popping into my dreams. No it's not a sexual dream or anything like that. I just don't know what to make of it, but it's not a person I want to dream about. I'd rather be dreaming of a sexy man haha!

I'm going on vacation this week to Wurstfest! It's a 'Ten Day Salute to Sausage!' and I couldn't be more excited!!! Blogging will be light but I will probably be updating via phone (no computers). And no it's not the sausage I like, but I don't think the gays could go for 10 days without enhancements. This is a beer and sausage fest with a lot of German/Texan history thrown in! And I couldn't be more excited.

1 comment:

Dean Grey said...

Dane!

There's not necessarily a right or wrong answer here.

Who's to say you can't do ALL of those things? Maybe not all at once but you could study architecture now, practice law a decade later, and design furniture when you retire.

Think it through a bit more!

Oh, and enjoy the sausage! (I couldn't resist typing that!)

-Dean