Tuesday, November 24, 2009

Memories

I was just listening to an album that I put out my sophomore year of college with fond memories of times that have passed. It was a lovely a capella album from the Bison Glee Club; 14 songs and 35 male voices. Pretty Bad Ass if you ask me.

I'm ready for the holidays this year. I'm excited to have a great meal with friends and family and watch football and eat pie! I'm dreading my aunt/uncle fundies who will eat all the food (with their 3 kids under the age of 8)...could be nightmarish!

Still single. Ja2 isn't interested. He now likes a coke-head douche but can't see that because the guy is pretty. Anyway, no guys on the horizon. No expectations. No worries.

5 comments:

hmwhat said...

I like your outlook though, "No expectations, no worries". I've always had a hard time with that, always on the lookout for someone.

I hope you have a great Thanksgiving!

Dane said...

Thanks! My new motto is:

True love means no expectations.

Dean Grey said...

Better days are ahead for you, Dane!!

Ja2 isn't the only man out there, you know.

Is there anyway us bloggers can hear your old sophomore album?

-Dean

Dane said...

I know, Ja2 is just pulling me along and I need to cut that tie...

I don't know of any way that CD would be available unless I were to burn it and send it to you. LMK via email your address if you would like one.

Dean Grey said...

Well, isn't there a way to create a sound file and simply upload it to your blog, Dane? (Almost like YouTube clip)

Sorry, I'm not too computer savvy so I don't have a clue how to do this.

Just make it happen, Dane!! LOL

-Dean