Tuesday, November 3, 2009

Interesting

Great op-ed in the NY Times this morning about hooking up and cell phones...Take a read.

Too bad I know from experience what he means by becoming a comparison shopper...I guess I'm today's everyman.

Anyway, I have a mouse in my apartment. It ate my bread two nights ago and moved into my chips last night. I will be getting traps today. I sprang up in my bed at 4 am to see what the hell it was and it had scampered off before I could find it. I have yet to find any droppings but I could hear the crackle of the plastic and it's amazing that a 6'3" 175# guy could be scared at a little mouse. LOL.

VACATION TOMORROW!!! I'M SO EXCITED!!

3 comments:

Lillian Elliott said...

Hahahah! I'll bet the mouse was more scared then u were!!! lol!

Steven Anthony said...

Mice r soooooooooooooo creepy, hope u get the bugger;)

Dean Grey said...

A cat would solve all your troubles, Dane.

Hee hee hee.

-Dean