Saturday, September 5, 2009

FB/FB/FB!

Today has been a great day so far. Talked to both parents, now I'm watching Football (FB). I've been chatting on Facebook today (FB) and it's been quite a good day. Also, drinking beer and a f*ck buddy wants me to come over...(FB). So We shall see how the rest of the day plays out. I'd rather be dating a guy and have a bf but for now I don't want to settle on being celibate. I don't like adding to my numbers (of who I've slept with) but what am I to do? It's a tenuous situation I guess.

BOOMER SOONER!

5 comments:

Steven Anthony said...

yea ity's a tricky thing, the whole numbers game...but hey a guy has to do what a guy has to do sometime..... :)

Best to you my friend

Michael Rivers said...

LOL. I love this. There is nothing wrong with a fuck buddy. I've had several. Some turn into friends beyond a FB. Those can be great relationships. A good friend with some "fun" thrown in on the side.

TheEgoReturns said...

I never understood why people don't want to add to their number. I was always happy to hook up with a hottie and add him to my list!

Ah, memories of being single!

Dane said...

I don't mind adding to my numbers, I'm just afraid they are already considered high in the prudish state that I live. Thankfully it's a pretty liberal city, otherwise I'd die!

Dane said...
This comment has been removed by the author.