Friday, March 6, 2009

This Weekend!

This weekend is gonna be fun!! I'm going to an all under 30 artists art show tonight with a lot of my friends and then tomorrow night is the big DATE with S. He's really cute and I'm trying to play it cool (but suck at playing it cool, so I might just be myself lol), because he's a really nice sweet guy. Sunday is a cacophony of events, starting with a possible shift at 7am, then lunch at the parents, then dinner with some friends. I'm also supposed to go shopping at an estate sale tomorrow afternoon so what it boils down to is that I will be as exhausted as I am now on Monday!! [yay]

Mood: Excited and hopeful!

2 comments:

Jake said...

I can't wait to hear about your date :)

christopherc said...

Would love to see some of the art entries; and hear about the date too!

-C