Thursday, March 5, 2009

Check my site out!

Ever since I started this site, I've had some items that automatically update on here. Please take a moment to check out the starred items on the right hand column. It's updated almost hourly (when I'm awake LOL) because I find a lot of blog posts that intrigue, inspire, or turn me on...One never knows what they might find!

Also I have my most recent twitter updates on there and they are usually pretty funny.

I'm in a bit of a funk today, and I don't want to be. I'm working another 11+ hour day at work and I guess I'm exhausted meets anxious meets nervous. I'm anxious because I've got bills to pay and haven't had a chance to make it to the bank yet, and nervous because I have a date with a HOT guy that I've had a crush on for over 3 months...Don't screw it up Dane!

2 comments:

christopherc said...

It sounds as though all is well and natural/normal! Lucky guy that gets a date with you!

-C

JUSTIN said...

Hope the date went deal! Details!