Thursday, March 6, 2008

The Way it Is..

There is a lot that needs to be said in this blog today:

First, when someone quotes something it irritates me when it's completely wrong. The quote goes: 'The love of money is the root of all evil,' but so many people only quote it as 'money is the root of all evil.' I think there can be really great rich people out there that do good for the world, there's all kinds of people out there. I just think if someone is going to write an op-ed in a local paper, they should at least get the cliche correct!

Second, my father knows I'm gay (refer to post below). He called me last night and had me talk to a drunk college co-ed girl that he wants to hook me up with! It was awkward to say the least, but THEN he sent me a text-pic of her! I MEAN WTF?!?! I just don't get it; he either thinks I'm socially awkward towards women, that a woman (i.e. sex) can cure me, or he's moved to that stage of grief called bargaining. It's probably some combination of the three. I just wish he wouldn't talk to women half his age at bars, I don't trust him after his 3 year affair. (it all came out in 2006, and after a lot of pain and suffering, my mom's attempted suicide, and my coming out, it was just a bit much to deal with. My parents still need help).

Third, I have a really good post in mind about personal marketing and why I believe I'm single today. I hope to go into it later, but today at work has been crazy. Hope to update later today, but it might be tomorrow.

1 comment:

B said...

Hang in there...u rock buddy!!