Friday, March 28, 2008

Finally Friday!

Wow what an easy day today...Hot boy came back (BIG yay!) and I looked cute cause it's cute casual Friday!

There is a quaint country show in one of our galleries this weekend (basically against everything that where I work stands for) and they have tried to take over the place [like parasites]...They have taken to more than their gallery space, adding cheesy cheap decorations all around, and telling people to call here for information (like I care or am going to promote it...)
I was quite disgusted by the show itself...

I'm happy that hot boy is here (talkin kinda gay today if I must say...lol). I'm happy it's Friday.

I did something yesterday afternoon that really made me proud. My doctors appointment was going alright and she asked if I had any unnecessary stress in my life (told her about stressful job, moving 3 times in 4 months, and parents), and then I told her I was gay. I've been very hesitant to do so for fear of losing a doctor that I kinda liked, but she was more than supportive, giving me anecdotes, statistics, and asking a lot of important questions that helped alleviate my fears. I told her my parents take on it all and she told me they need a third party to tell them to grow up and accept that I'm gay (basically that they need counseling). I was quite pleased to receive that re-enforcement.

I'm craving sex right now like none other. I don't know if I'm just horny or what, but ya know the urge...it can't be satiated by anything less than a good sweaty round in the sack...

I also learned at our 'big secret meeting' yesterday that my job is moving to a new location! They have started talks to buy the land in downtown OKC and should have us into a larger, brand new space within 3-5 years! YAY! This place is a bit old and its age is wearing pretty hard.

I wish I had more to report (like weekend plans with a hottie or a fun party) but nothing to note as of yet...

I am working on planning to move to Chicago soon and I really need to set a date, get a job/apt and do it! This blog will hopefully help me through this fun (and at times trying) transition...

1 comment:

christopherc said...

Sounds as though things are going well overall, I'm glad to hear.

As for the move: find the job and know what your monthly salary shall be first. Then you can calculate your budget for housing and life beyond that. At least this is always the advice I've had shared and I've been pleased with its effect for me.

-C