Tuesday, March 4, 2008

Extra Sensitive

I'm tired today. I worked for 13 hours, went and hung out with a friend..., and then got home about 12:30 to only have to do a bunch of life maintenance (dishes and trash). Well I crashed and slept really well. I am pissy today because it seems like one of those days where everything I touch turns to shit, my boss is giving me random orders, and on top of that I'm exhausted. Anyway, I've got to get my shit together and salvage the rest of the day. Maybe this coffee will help a little bit. I did have sex with my friend last night. It was pretty damn hot, if I must say so myself.

1 comment:

K-Bone said...

I love that you call dishes and whatnot "life maintenance"...if thats the case I'm a 5 star life mechanic cause it seems like thats all I do...take care, things will get better..at least you got laid right?