Wednesday, February 20, 2008

Click Around

DON'T JOSTLE THE POSSUM!

That was the note left for me today by one of my coworkers; quite funny indeed. (Just say it out loud in your deepest Texan voice and you'll understand).

Off to the right >> there is a fun new page layout called 'Danny's Starred Items' and they are fun. They will talk about what I'm reading, enjoying (hehe especially the top post today) and learning about. These come directly from my blog reader. Some are a bit more risqué, so I hope you enjoy them and know that you're knowing a lot more about me by what I star. Who knows, maybe someday the people who's blogs I read will get starred and they can reciprocate!

1 comment:

Christopher said...

You have a great blog, although I've never heard of possum jostling. Hope you have a great day.

-C