Sunday, January 13, 2008

An Offer I Can't...

...stop considering. I have been offered a room in the nicest apartment complex in Oklahoma City. It's on the 17th floor, and would be about $50 dollars more than I'm currently paying but I'd have a roommate and a great view.

Pros:

Better managed apartment
Stairs and an elevator (exercise)
Lots of amenities
a roommate/new opportunity

Cons:

I am attracted to the guy who would be my roommate (and we have a past)
I would be moving again after only 3 months, and breaking my lease
I wouldn't have gas appliances
No more apartment therapy (with my decor being the dominant feature)

I don't know what to do. The guy that offered me the place also had me pass along the information to another guy looking for a new roommate; I guess I'll have to wait and see what they end up doing.

No comments: